HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR WHILE WEARING A HIJAB
Posted On March 12, 2022
Hair is an integral part of human appearance and health. Like any other part of our body, the hair also needs care and nourishment to be healthy and fine. For hair to be healthy and robust, it is essential to let it get a bit of air. It becomes difficult for women who wear hijab since their head is constantly in the cloth with all the sweating and pollution. There are several modern kinds of hijabs that are more breathable on the head, and you can purchase them with an online hijab store UAE, but not all hijabs have this quality.
Being a hijabi, there are many additional things that you should do to keep your hair healthy, and here are a few tips to help you do it the best way:
- Sleep on silk pillows: For hijabi and even non hijabi, it is essential to sleep on the correct kind of pillows. Our hair secretes a lot of oil, and traditional fabrics increase it. Using a silk pillow helps to lessen the oil components making your hair less sticky and softer, and better in many ways. It will take a little while to see the results but it’s worth the wait.
- Tie your hair loosely: Many hijabis throughout life make the mistake of tying their hair way too tightly in a ponytail or bun, making their hairline decrease each day. Your hair is not a rope that would not break if held too tightly. Instead, it is sensitive and needs care and gentleness. Always make loose buns and ponytails, and protect your receding hairline.
- Get some sun: As the hair is in the hijab all day, it does not get any exposure to the natural environment, which is essential. Give your hair some time in the sun and let it soak the natural atmosphere and its benefits. The more you keep your hair in the cloth, the more it will damage.
- Wash with correct products: Each hair type is different, and the problems also differ. It is essential that one knows their hair type and is well aware of the issues. Wash your hair twice a week with suitable shampoos and conditioners; You can also use masks and different oil to provide extra care and benefits.
- Do not let the situation escalate: Most hijabi women make a common mistake of allowing the hair crisis to escalate and worsen because they do not notice the problem early. It makes it very hard for your hair to recover later. Always check your hair and start doing remedies as soon as you notice frizz or other damage.
All of these tips and breathable material from hijab online shopping UAE can help you have a better hair experience and covering. Remember that your hair’s health is more than just a fashion thing. Instead, it is for health and hygiene too. Take care of your hair even if it does not show with the hijab, and take a step towards a better lifestyle.